Adobe Connect Meetings is a solution that enables user to go beyond screen sharing and collaborate or meet far more effectively with colleagues, partners, and customers - anytime, anywhere, on virtually any device.
Adobe Connect Meetings offers collaboration across firewalls on virtually any device, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry PlayBook, as well as the desktop with no client downloads for participants. The users can drive effective collaboration directly from mobile device, with nearly all of the hosting and collaboration capabilities on the desktop tailored for mobile use, including hosting, presenting, file sharing, whiteboarding, breakout sessions, using emoticons and more.
With Adobe Connect Meetings users can create own customized, always-on URL for digital meetings and completely brand the environment, and securely store all of the files, documents, layouts and notes in a persistent manner – where they will stay exactly as user last left them at the end of the day, ready for immediate reuse at any time.
Users can record meetings, edit them, and republish to the content library for widespread on-demand access. The investments of Adobe Connect Meetings can be maximized through integration with existing infrastructure.
Instant access across devices
● Collaborate, host and present directly from mobile devices
● Enable attendance on iOS and Android devices
● Allow participants on desktop to enter hassle-free with no downloads
Personal digital office
● Meet using a personalized always-on URL and brand-able environment
● Quickly create additional online meeting rooms with templates
● Securely store files, documents, layouts and notes
Rich recording and editing tools
● Record, edit and republish meetings for widespread on-demand access
● Edit content, index, anonymize participants, hide specific functionality
● Formalize training around recordings with Adobe Connect Learning
Highly secure communication and compliance
● Choose an industry-leading solution used even by the U.S. Department of Defense
● Deploy a solution with advanced security, compliance, and privacy controls
● Support your audience with Section 508 accessibility standards featuresl meetings
Set up meeting rooms in seconds or adjust on the fly
With Adobe Connect, you can choose from standard meeting room templates or quickly design an environment tailored to your business needs.
Learn how simple and effective web conferencing can be
Here’s how easy it is to share your screen with Adobe connect Meetings:
Start your Adobe Connect room. In the Share pod, click Share my Screen.
Pick one of the three options: Desktop, Applications and Windows.
Click Share to begin sharing with your attendees.
Slick Stop sharing in the menu bar to end sharing.
Enable Webcam for Participants
It’s easy to share your webcam.
Click on the camera icon located in the top menu bar.
When satisfied with the preview click Start My webcam. To stop sharing, click Stop My Webcam.